- PSI Polska, Partner
- Glasford International®, Partner
- Kuczkowska Lebiedzinska Konsulting, Co-owner
- Volkswagen Bank Poland, Human Resources & Administration Director
- Kalkstein Corporate Training, Manager and Trainer
- H. Neumann International, Partner and Senior Consultant
- MBA, International School of Management / Kozminski University
- MSc, Eng. Industry Management, Warsaw Technical University
- International Coaching Certification, International Coach Federation
MBA at the International School of Management, graduate in Management and Organization at Warsaw Technical University. Certificated coach of ICC and ICF. In 1991, having a few years of experience in industry, she began to work in the HR field – initially as Consultant and Partner in consulting company H. Neumann International, then as Trainer and Manager of a training company. She also worked as HR Director in Volkswagen Bank Poland. In 1999 she founded a training and consulting company, Kuczkowska Lebiedzinska Konsulting, which became PSI Polska in 2006.
In the year 2002, as one of the founders, Jadwiga Kuczkowska actively contributed to the creation of international group of consulting companies – Friisberg & Partners; now she continues international experience with Glasford International®.
Within PSI Polska she leads Executive Search projects, prepares Assessment Centres and Development Centres, runs training and individual coaching as well as Outplacement processes for senior managers. She has completed projects for such companies as: Abbott Laboratories Poland, Agora, Altadis, Ariston Thermo Group, Ascom, Asseco, AstraZeneca, Boiron, Bolton Group, BZ WBK, Carlsberg, Credit Agricole Group, DnBNord, EGIS, Ericsson, Euronet, Frito Lay, Getin Noble Bank, Harris Stratex, Hoop, ING Financial Services, Isuzu Motors, KBC Group, KCR, L’Oreal, Microsoft, Mölnlycke Health Care, NMC, Omya, Orange, OSRAM, Pernod Ricard, Pfizer, PKN Orlen, PKP, PZU, Reckitt Benckiser, Saint-Gobain Group, Schering Plough, Sodexo, Storck, Teva, V&S Luksusowa.